-+LOLLIPoP+-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*--BANG BANG TANG--*

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FAN GUN BA! DAN CHAO FAN talks*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jvlyn
Admin
Admin
jvlyn

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2007-11-18

FAN GUN BA! DAN CHAO FAN talks* Empty
PostSubject: FAN GUN BA! DAN CHAO FAN talks*   FAN GUN BA! DAN CHAO FAN talks* Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 12:48 am

hrmm..i think u all noe bout genie news..bt she s fine now..tat news rilii worried mi..tot wat will happen to genie...on the other hand,yu zhe was quite shock cos genie drop down straight to the road from his hand..bt aniwayx..its all over now~wahhax..

i lukin forward for tis drama..nice one..haha!!
Back to top Go down
https://lollipop.forumotion.co.uk
Madi
Co.Admin
Co.Admin
Madi

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2007-11-24

PostSubject: Re: FAN GUN BA! DAN CHAO FAN talks*   FAN GUN BA! DAN CHAO FAN talks* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 3:51 am

yeah, danson was really worried too..
but yup she is one lucky gal.. to be with danson and jiro!!
Back to top Go down
Madi
Co.Admin
Co.Admin
Madi

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2007-11-24

PostSubject: Re: FAN GUN BA! DAN CHAO FAN talks*   FAN GUN BA! DAN CHAO FAN talks* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:21 pm

Feb.21.2008 Danson Burnt His Eyebrow
Tang Yuzhe having bad luck in year of mouse; caused Zhuo Wenxuan's fall, now burnt his eyebrow
FAN GUN BA! DAN CHAO FAN talks* 120356459816827636fp2
It was thought that work would be more smoothly after pleasing the God (a tradition that certain zodiac have to do in certain year). Yet, yesterday during the filiming of making of "Ghost Noodle", the fire burnt the alcohol causing the intensity of fire to be too big, burnt Danson's right eyebrow, several eyebrow hairs are burnt off totally and some left stood up pathetically. Danson describe the situation to be like eruption of atomic bomb, lucily the strngth wasn't that great, he commented, "I can felt my face being warm and smell a burnt smell."
After the thrilling accident of burning his eyebrow, what had become of Danson's "Ghost noodle"? Due to the reason that Danson keep adding brandy to the wok during the filming and the effect of burning volatile alcohol, the food under much cooking became a pot of undefined product. Danson commented, "it resemble vomits after drinking more!" After the filming, the food was dumped into the trash bin and no one dares to approach it.
Source: http://ent.tom.com/2008-02-21/001F/12598477.html
article translated by jan33y
Back to top Go down
jvlyn
Admin
Admin
jvlyn

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: FAN GUN BA! DAN CHAO FAN talks*   FAN GUN BA! DAN CHAO FAN talks* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 8:37 pm

LOLSS.. cute one..my danson~poor danson**
Back to top Go down
https://lollipop.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAN GUN BA! DAN CHAO FAN talks*   FAN GUN BA! DAN CHAO FAN talks* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAN GUN BA! DAN CHAO FAN talks*
Page 1 of 1