-+LOLLIPoP+-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*--BANG BANG TANG--*

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who would you want to make friends with most?

Go down 
+3
jvlyn
LuJiNG~~
Madi
7 posters

Ao Quan
Who would you want to make friends with most? Vote_lcap33%Who would you want to make friends with most? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Wang Zi
Who would you want to make friends with most? Vote_lcap56%Who would you want to make friends with most? Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Ah Wei
Who would you want to make friends with most? Vote_lcap0%Who would you want to make friends with most? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wei Lian
Who would you want to make friends with most? Vote_lcap0%Who would you want to make friends with most? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Xiao Jie
 0% [ 0 ]
Xiao Yu
Who would you want to make friends with most? Vote_lcap11%Who would you want to make friends with most? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Mao Di
 0% [ 0 ]
Terry
 0% [ 0 ]
Mo Mo
 0% [ 0 ]
other?
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Madi
Co.Admin
Co.Admin
Madi

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Who would you want to make friends with most? Empty
PostSubject: Who would you want to make friends with most?   Who would you want to make friends with most? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 2:49 pm

Because I can only do 10 choices maximum for the poll options, if the Lollipop boy isn't put on the poll, please select other and tell us who!

I pick ao quan & xiao jie... they both has a really nice character.
Back to top Go down
LuJiNG~~

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want to make friends with most?   Who would you want to make friends with most? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 5:27 pm

i will choose wangzi,au quan,xiao jie,n xiao yu.ahwei,wei lian..LOL..hahaha...ermmm...wangzi!!!
Back to top Go down
jvlyn
Admin
Admin
jvlyn

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want to make friends with most?   Who would you want to make friends with most? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 12:52 am

i choose xiao yu jor..
Back to top Go down
https://lollipop.forumotion.co.uk
*nana`
*nana`

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want to make friends with most?   Who would you want to make friends with most? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 10:46 am

i will pick aoquan , Ah Ben, and Gua Gua !
Back to top Go down
Madi
Co.Admin
Co.Admin
Madi

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want to make friends with most?   Who would you want to make friends with most? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 2:24 pm

YES..YES..YES..

"HIGH FIVE" AGAIN... LOL..I'M SUPER HIGH RIGHT NOW.. XD
Back to top Go down
LuJiNG~~

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want to make friends with most?   Who would you want to make friends with most? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 8:58 pm

LOL...wangzi~~
Back to top Go down
Madi
Co.Admin
Co.Admin
Madi

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want to make friends with most?   Who would you want to make friends with most? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 2:29 pm

look how cute ao quan is ... i want to meet him soo bad!
Who would you want to make friends with most? Prince029kz0
Back to top Go down
KaRiE
KaRiE

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want to make friends with most?   Who would you want to make friends with most? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 12:20 am

of couse is wang zi war..^^
wakaka~
ao quan oso narhx~=P
Back to top Go down
Madi
Co.Admin
Co.Admin
Madi

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want to make friends with most?   Who would you want to make friends with most? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 4:12 am

ACTUALLY THE BEST THING..IS TO MEET THEM ALL.. WHAHAHAHAHA....
Back to top Go down
mia88

mia88

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want to make friends with most?   Who would you want to make friends with most? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:22 am

wang zi....
but i agree the best is to meet them all.
Back to top Go down
BrattyPrincess

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want to make friends with most?   Who would you want to make friends with most? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 2:07 pm

i want to meet wang zi hahaha...
because he is super cute!
but it will be best if i'll meet all so that you'll know there real attitude ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want to make friends with most?   Who would you want to make friends with most? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-+LOLLIPoP+- :: LOLLIPoP--* :: LOLLIPoP tAlks--*`-
Jump to: