-+LOLLIPoP+-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*--BANG BANG TANG--*

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pi Li Mit News!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MYEE
V.I.P
V.I.P
MYEE

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Pi Li Mit News! Empty
PostSubject: Pi Li Mit News!   Pi Li Mit News! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 11:57 pm

Pi Li Mit News! 41446401758790ib0

From the left: Xiao Gui, Aaron Yan [FLH], Gui Gui and Julian Yang

It is indeed a refreshing idea to see Aaron Yan, Gui Gui, Xiao Gui and Julian Yang acting in idol drama, "Thunderbolt M.I.T".
However, the drama had receives much criticism from netizens especially after the announcement on yesterday's MIT Thunderbolt Press Conference that it will have its first filming taking place soon. Most Aaron's fans dislike the idea of having Gui Gui and Aaron being a pair. This criticism was later 'defended' by rational fans. Yet, the latter also used daring and insulting words like, "It's after all a drama with Aaron being the male lead and not by a ghost [Gui Gui]. So, lets watch it!"

Yesterday, Gui Gui confessed that she did used the internet to check up on the actors' information. Thus, she knew that Aaron's fans dislike her.
"I felt distressed after reading those comments."She expressed sadly.

Surprisingly, most unfavorable comments were left on Hong Kong's MIT Thunderbolt Forum. Once seeing the poster of MIT Thunderbolt and confirming GuiGui is the female lead, Aaron Hong Kong's fans were greatly disapproved.
"WHAT? I don't want her as the female lead!" - written by Netizen 'Howing'.
"I'm not complaining about Gui Gui, but I hope the poster would changed soon!"-another comment made by Netizen 'çˈ¤•z‘¥'.

Gui Gui who also has kissing scenes with Aaron, was pressurized and afraid to be scolded by fans. Fortunately, she has a determined character. "Having many open discussions meant that they have keep an eye on this drama and my acting. Thus, it still feels good. I'll try my best to portray the role well, making those netizens to be fully convinced!"

**Gui [‹S] means Ghost in Chinese. Thus, the netizens are referring this 'Gui' to Gui Gui as the latter has the nickname as 'Gui Gui'
Back to top Go down
http://fahrenheit-danson.nice-forum.com/index.htm
LuJiNG~~

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Pi Li Mit News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pi Li Mit News!   Pi Li Mit News! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:24 pm

haiz...if no kiss scene jiu okie..hope another drama is gui gui n wangzi..so no more unsatisfied dy..n i think everyone would love it!!including ME!!!
Back to top Go down
jvlyn
Admin
Admin
jvlyn

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Pi Li Mit News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pi Li Mit News!   Pi Li Mit News! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 11:22 pm

haiyer..i dun think thy all shud say gui gui like tis..gui gui not bad wat..if thy r better den gui gui..ask thy all go act loo`lol...
Back to top Go down
https://lollipop.forumotion.co.uk
Madi
Co.Admin
Co.Admin
Madi

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Pi Li Mit News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pi Li Mit News!   Pi Li Mit News! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:16 pm

Feb. 27. 2008 Guigui fell asleep, arron was speechless
Pi Li Mit News! 8535273e3932caf6838b1366
source from: bbs.flhcn.com/forum-122-1
translated by me(lieulieu) (Sorry for the poor translation as it is my first translation work.sorry! )
2008/02/27 [China Times] sleeping expose undergarments, changed to wearing cartoon pants, guigui fell asleep on the spot, arron was speechless.
In the process of filming GTV show <>, insane and crazy gui gui expose her personal belongings such undergarments, nightgowns and other personal belongings, leaving them flying around the film flying around the filming scene. This caused her co-actors, xiao gui and arron to be extremely embarrassed and kept warning her to be more respectful.
In the show, gui gui have to wear uniform with miniskirt, which is ultra short. When there is no filming of the show, guigui would sit at the side to catch some sleep. However, when she was deep in sleep, she would unknowingly open her legs wide apart, hence, whats underneath her skirt would be expose fully to anyone who was to walk past her. As a result, gui gui specially brought an additional cartoon sleeping shorts to the film scene and once the filming ends, she would immediately wear her shorts on, treating it as though she was at home.
There was once, guigui was filming a scene whereby she open her suitcase, a pantie came out of the suitcase.Gui gui hence asked the director: "do i have to bring my own panties?".Xiao gui on the other hand asked her:" flowery or lacy ones?". Gui gui answered shyly:"Flowery ones!"
*credits to lieulieu from pudland
Back to top Go down
Madi
Co.Admin
Co.Admin
Madi

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Pi Li Mit News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pi Li Mit News!   Pi Li Mit News! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:16 pm

Feb.24.2008-gui gui in love; arron extremely flattered
http://www.libertytimes.com.tw/2008/new/fe...today-show9.htm
Pi Li Mit News! Lovebn6

Gui Gui in love; Aaron Yan extremely flattered making him scared

Gui Gui in love with Aaron Yan (?), talks also a lot of nonsense, dreaming that she had to married with him, let Aaron greatly spits the trough!(?)
Eight big idols plays in the drama 霹靂MIT/Pi Li MIT, after the incident and the new year of Julian (楊士萱), but because of that their work suspended more than 2 weeks. Gui Gui and Aaron Yan haven’t see each other during the suspension. When the suspension was over, they had to get back to their work. When Gui Gui saw Aaron Yan appear in the studio, she ran to him like an arrow and shout: ‘’A Bu! (Aaron’s nickname), long time no see!’’ Enthusiasm to the extent made Aaron felt flattered, both have the opportunity to embrace their hands approached. The staff on the side talks whispering: ‘’Their relationship is gone to this degree?’’
They are knocking on the happiness bell
The place where they were filming had a happiness bell, Aaron and Gui Gui were bored and stepped forward and knocked the bell while they were looking at it. The staff on the side frightened them with: ’’To knock means to marry!’’ Gui Gui said to Aaron Yan: ‘’I want to honeymoon in Greece.’’ Aaron Yan replied: ’’But I want to go to Venice!’’ Gui Gui replied: ‘’No, you have to follow my intention!’’ Aaron Yan did not know to laugh or to cry when he was laughing ironically.
Female sends the dream to have to marry; Male teasing that it will never happen
Gui Gui talking endless: ’’I’m 19 now, fortune teller said I’ll marry when I’m 24 years old, the time that I’ll be 24. you’ll be 27 years old. So I have to wait 5 years till I’ll marry.’’ Aaron Yan couldn’t stop to turn the supercilious look and said angry and funny to Gui Gui: ‘’She don’t have to dream no more, in short this will never happen!’’
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pi Li Mit News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pi Li Mit News!   Pi Li Mit News! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pi Li Mit News!
Page 1 of 1